As a result of the nation’s most recent Covid-19 response, we have updated our containment efforts including suspending all classes, and small groups.
Please join Dr. Cleaver III
- Wed mornings at 7a for our weekly Pray Woke call. Dial 1.515.604.9304, code 944334
- Wed evenings at 7p for Bible Study on Facebook. Click the link below:
Support our Congregation!
Send Some Notes of Encouragement During the Week
This is a simple act that could really brighten somebody’s day. Send out emails containing encouraging verses and a note to let your congregation know that you are praying for them! For Safety Purpose please remember:
- Practice good hygiene:
- Wash your hands, especially after touching any frequently used item or surface.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
Volunteer Opportunities are still available for the Meals for Students and Hickmills School District Grab and Go Meal Program.
Please email Yvette Richards with any questions. email@example.com or call 816-802-8234.