Here are the links to the teen and parent registration forms.
(parent/guardian form) https://www.shelbygiving.com/App/Form/c578bdd4-6dfb-4cd8-9438-70cbc542564b
Strengthen your faith during this time. Connect more deeply with God and your StJ community! Join us every Sunday morning following 9 am worship for online fellowship, conversation, prayer, and bible study. Opportunities are available for all ages. Contact Emmanuel Ngomsi to join a Sunday school group 816-215-6387 or email@example.com.
We seek to connect our young people through 4 key areas:
- Worship – celebrating God’s presence and honoring Him with our lifestyle. (Romans 12:1 I appeal to you, therefore, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.)
- We teach expressions of honor, love & devotion to God where young people share God’s worth.
- Faith Formation – building up or strengthening of believers in their quest to be like Christ. (Hebrews 6:1 Therefore let us go on toward perfection leaving behind the basic teaching about Christ, and not laying again the foundation: repentance from dead works and faith toward God,)
- We teach the love & power of Jesus Christ & the Gospel message. This involves students learning the Gospel and gaining a better understanding of how Christ relates to us.
- Fellowship – God did not intend for Christians to live in isolation, but in fellowship with other believers and to be identified as the body of Christ. (Ephesians 2:19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are citizens with the saints and also members of the household of God)
- We are intentional about creating a welcoming environment that encourages young people to connect with one another. This allows the ministry to grow as a community.
- Service – meeting needs with love. God has blessed every believer with special gifts to be used for ministry. Gifts come with no age limitation. (Matthew 25:40 “And the king will answer them, ‘Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.”)
- We nurture a habit of young people giving of their time & talent